By Carly Cardellino
1. Try subtly lined lids, softly blushed cheeks, and a strong wine-colored lip for a beautiful berry look.
2. Pop a pale pink on your lips and lids, then top your eyes with shimmery brown shadow and a bit of champagne eye color in the inner "V" corner of your eyes for an ethereal finish.
3. For a gorgeous, gilded look, apply a waterproof gold cream shadow over the inner "V" corner of your eyes, then blend a brown shadow over your eyelid and along your lower lash line. Finish with a light pink blush and mauve lipstick.
4. Add drama to otherwise natural-looking makeup by lining your eyes on the top and bottom, and then adding a bit of black shadow onto your lid for a sexy, smoky effect. Lastly, contour your cheeks with bronzer and swipe on a nude gloss.
5. Or line your top and bottom lash lines and choose a light pink-champagne shadow to top your lids for a lighter, yet still dramatic look. Then apply a peach blush onto the apples of your cheeks and run a dusty rose lipstick over your pout.